02 December 2013

Don't Just Get Drunk - Get Ugly

This is an old post I had to remove because the Facebook embed video functionality broke. Now there's a link instead. Watch, listen, and enjoy.

Today's Character of the Day, The Bull Rider!

Well, I'm heading out on vacation for the next two weeks. I'll still post when I have a chance, but I wanted to leave you with this video. But Diane, it doesn't have anything to do with writing or making progress!

You're right, it doesn't. This guy apparently isn't making ANY progress. But since this was taken at Coyote Ugly in Panama City Beach while on vacation, I thought it a nice reminder of how much fun it will be to vacation again after a whole year! Now THAT's progress.

Anyways, enjoy the video. In case you're curious, I admit, that is me you will hear, laughing hysterically. Signing off and wishing you well!





If the video doesn't display, no worries. See it here.

In case you're wondering why we were recording and laughing, it's not because he wasn't making progress in his attempts to ride the bull. I rode that bull the same evening. Trust me, it's hard! The fun in it all was he claimed to have ridden one in Texas...of which he boasted having held on for 6-8 seconds. Imagine our shock! :D



Smiley faceIf you enjoyed this article and would like to receive future articles in your inbox --- Subscribe to our free newsletter

12 comments:

  1. I don't think I could do that sober! Have a fun vacation Diane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your vacation! For some reason I think women who be better bull riders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelly! I hope to have more posts during my vacation. :)

      Delete
  3. We have one of those in Calgary! I would never go on it, though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stayed on for the 2nd pass, which was a whole 4 seconds. :D

      Delete
  4. OMG!! I can't believe your video camera wasn't moving hysterically with your laughing! I would not have been able to hold my camera so steady.

    -Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you guys could have been there. Tim and I still cry laughing when we watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you have to say one thing about that guy. He doesn't give up easily! Have fun on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Deb! AND he was a good sport and hung out for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, too funny! Have a great holiday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will do, randi, I hope to find lots of inspiration to share on this trip!

    ReplyDelete

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *