17 May 2013

Writers Block Instant Cure

I had a severe case of writer's block today, so I browsed through my old folders looking for something, anything, to inspire me to finish chapter eleven of Precinct 9. Nothing...

So then, I played Candy Crush on Facebook. It didn't help. It only fed my O.C.D. until I ran out of lives. Seven minutes before I get another life?!

Anyway, the seven minute wait didn't leave me with nothing to do. I searched the internet looking for guidance on how to cure this minor blockage and found this video. So, while you're watching this informative clip, I'm going to finish banging out my chapter.

Make sure you book mark it as suggested. It's a great reminder. Please share this with your writer friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome feedback, so please leave your thoughts.

Contact Diane

Name

Email *

Message *